Genie Super Hoist
- Metal and fiberboard air ducts
- Overhead sprinklers/plumbing
- Sheetrock and ceiling panels
- Forced air heaters/chillers
- Chimney pipe
- Electrical fixtures
- The Super Hoist sets up in seconds. No special tools are required. The legs fold out from the base for quick and easy setup.
- The one-piece platform attaches to the cylinder with a twist of the wrist. When not in use, the hose stores easily around brackets underneath the platform.
- Captive legs complete the streamlined design of the patented base assembly. Easy-to-release safety lock mechanisms keep each leg “up” for storage or “out” for use.
- Casters lock in place with a touch from your toe.
- Easy to operate. Up and down functions, including the dump valve, can all be activated from the patented control handle. When not in use, the pistol-grip handle conveniently clips to a storage button on the side of the cylinder.
- Powered by either CO2 or compressed air.
- Any bottle will do. The “one size fits all” CO2 bottle mounting bracket accepts any common bottle size.
- Completely portable. The compact size and weight of the Genie Super Hoist makes it possible for one person to move it quickly and effortlessly from job to job.
- Auto-lubricating. There is an oil reservoir on top of each piston inside the cylinder. This patented design ensures proper lubrication and helps prevent the lubricating oil from draining.
- Every part on the Genie Super Hoist is completely serviceable. Replacing a seal can be done in minutes.
- Constructed from heat-treated, extruded aluminum.
Showing all 2 results