Genie Super Hoist
Metal and fiberboard air ducts, overhead sprinklers/plumbing, sheetrock, ceiling panels, forced air heaters/chillers, chimney pipe, electrical fixtures, just to name a few.
- The Super Hoist sets up in seconds. No special tools are required. The legs fold out from the base for quick and easy setup.
- Captive legs complete the streamlined design of the patented base assembly. Easy-to-release safety lock mechanisms keep each leg “up” for storage or “out” for use.
- Casters lock in place with a touch from your toe.
- Easy to operate. Up and down functions, including the dump valve, can all be activated from the patented control handle. When not in use, the pistol-grip handle conveniently clips to a storage button on the side of the cylinder.
- Powered by either CO2 or compressed air.
- The “one size fits all” CO2 bottle mounting bracket accepts any common bottle size.
- The compact size and weight of the Genie Super Hoist makes it possible for one person to move it quickly and effortlessly from job to job.
- Auto-lubricating. There is an oil reservoir on top of each piston inside the cylinder. This patented design ensures proper lubrication and helps prevent the lubricating oil from draining.
- Every part on the Genie Super Hoist is completely serviceable. Replacing a seal can be done in minutes.
- Constructed from heat-treated, extruded aluminum.
Showing all 2 results