LiftSmart MLC-18, Construction Pro Series
PRICING IS $2750 plus shipping – please call for shipping costs
- Standard forks- up: 18 ft 6 in
- Standard forks – down: 16 ft 10 in
- Stabilizers: Standard
- Forks Length: 30 in
- Maximum load capacity 14 in load center: 700 lbs
- Maximum load capacity 24 in load center: 440 lbs
- Maximum load capacity 42 in load center: 185 lbs
- Weight: 310 lbs
- Winch cranks/distance High speed: 4 cranks/ft
- Winch cranks/distance Low speed: 15 cranks/ft
2 in stock
Please Call 800-570-6890 To Order
- High Productivity, best-in-class load capacity and a US made dual-handle, shift-on-the-fly, two-speed winch, that can raise your load twice as fast as competitive models, lets you complete your jobs faster than ever before.
- Greater Durability, robust, construction-grade cast metal cable pulleys, heavier-gauge aluminum extrusions, and US made Colson® Performa non-marking casters provide far-superior durability and extended service life.
- Single Door Access, rolls easily through single door width and convenient dual-height handles at top of mast assist in moving the machine in the tilt-back position.
- Versatile, forks can be installed below the carriage or in the inverted position for full free lift and maximum height.
- Easy-to-Use, new and innovative features including the Smart-SetTM pin-less height adjustment system for the steering and loading wheels and Clear-PathTM, providing foot clearance between the rear transport wheels, are just a few of the many new features provided.
- Easy-to-Transport, featuring truck bed loading wheels that can be quickly adjusted to various tailgate heights providing easy loading and transport to and from the job site.
- Easy-to-Store, tool-less folding legs with integrated, non-marking stowage wheels allows easy, floor-friendly maneuvering in stowed position.
- Best-in-class load capacity
- Dual-handle, two-speed, shift-on-the-fly winch
- Easily loadable and highly transportable
- Metal cable pulleys with sealed bearings
- Heavy-gage aluminum extrusions
- US made Colson® Performa casters
- Patent-pending Smart-SetTM system
- Clear-PathTM foot clearance
- Non-marking casters and transport wheels
- Highly durable powder-coat finish
- Tool-less folding legs
- Non-marking stowage wheels
- Easy-access crane attachment point
- Standard forks
- Exceptional warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.